Monday, March 23, 2009

Up Up and Away

Today has been a very exciting day to be sure!!! Lar had a check ride scheduled out of the Picayune airport. The helicopter flew in from Galliano this morning to pick him and head to Gulfport for the check ride. Cliff and Carol and Alli and Nick and I went out to the Airport to watch him take off and see the helicopter. We didn't know that he had gotten the okay to take us for a ride when they got back. We went home for a bit then picked Makayla up from school early and headed back to the airport to meet up with him when they came back in. It is a super cool helicopter - S61 - I believe. We got to take a bunch of pictures and just loved getting to see Picayune from above.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Christine said...

Oh My Gosh!!!! How exciting was this! I love your family photo here too! The inside of the helicopter looks like the inside of a bus! It's huge!

As soon as your little feet touch the ground email me your addy so I can send ya your soap. I am thrilled to send it to ya! Hugs and love

CarJax said...

Wow! What an awesome deal! So cool that you all got to do this. Loved all the pictures. Larry looks so nice and professional in his uniform. :) Just say the word and we'll meet you at the Anchorage Airport for our ride! Love U all and thanks for sharing, Jax

CarJax said...

P.S. Especially love the family picture!