Saturday, March 14, 2009

The rain is falling


The much needed rain came to visit today. All of our budding trees are singing God's Praises. My Azaleas in the front will be in full bloom by next weekend. Alli asked me this morning what are the three elements you need to form a cloud. I answered Moisture, Air and white food coloring. Two out of three isn't bad. Then she asked Makayla the same question and Mak answered Moisture, Air and white food coloring. I think Alli needs to go back to her books and double check - she was thinking Moisture, rising air ( we have plenty of that) and dust. I sure went hopping down that bunny trail... back to the rain - aahhh... love it. Not the Northwest type of rain that lasts for days - I like the South rain that moves in does its job and wa-la - green everywhere. Our house is built on a hill so our living space - living room and kitchen is on the second level. We have a birds eye view of the new buds springing out each day and are eye to eye with the Cardinals that come to feed each day. My song joins in with all the livings things around me - I Praise you Lord for the rain.

1 comment:

CarJax said...

Nice post Bons. Keep 'em coming! Love U, Jax