Thursday, March 19, 2009

Kite Flying Weather

After lunch I ran to the store and when I got back the kids had something to show me. They had gotten out one of the kites and hooked it to the back of Nicks bike. Makayla held the kite up and told him to pedal for all he's worth. He went flying down the hill on his bike and the kite flapped in the breeze behind him. They had done this a few times before I got home. But it was a good thing I got these pictures because when Nick turned around and rode past us the kite crashed. Only a small hole Im told and they are sure Dad can fix it with some duck tape or something. Dad can fix anything!!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

CarJax said...

Let's go fly a kite. Up to the highest height. Oh, let's go fly a kite!

I love it! Thanks for the great post. Hugs 2 all, Jax

CarJax said...

P.S. Find Carl a good job and we're there!

Mer said...

This completely rocks! You guys have so much fun. :)