Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A few of my favorite things

Here are a few of my favorite things around the house right now. I am thoroughly
enjoying my tulips in the kitchen. Joy in a pot. These brightly colored eggs laid in a wire basket in the living room have given me reason to smile. I have tried them everywhere - but ended up just placing them in the basket. Ive enjoyed their cheerful colors. Just got this Domino's Book of Decorating and Love it. Ive only had a chance to go through it once. The pages will be worn by the time Im done pouring over each page. These beautiful blossoms keep calling me out to enjoy their color against the eternal blue sky we are Blessed with today. Last winter at this time we were in Seward, Alaska and I had shoveled enough snow so last me many a year. So this year Im soaking in all the Southern Spring has to offer.



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Christine said...

LOVE those eggs..they are so pretty! We have bloosoms are budding on our trees here now and I am so excited for spring. Drove my car with the top down to my hair apointment this afternoon! woo hoo! Watch us get dumped on tonight...lol Have a great day and I like your favorite things here.

Christine said...

I really need to proof before sending...sorry!

CarJax said...

Hi Bons, I'm just basking in all the beautiful colors in these pictures you posted. Thanks for sharing and as soon as you win the lottery, send me a ticket to your Southern Spring!! Love U, Jax

Mer said...

Gorgeous blooms on those branches!