Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Love those smiling faces

This is the latest picture Ive added to my photo wall of fame going up the stairs. I had asked my family to send me some black and white pictures of them wearing different hats so that I could create a rouges gallery. But some of them were so "scary" I couldn't bring myself to hang them. We already have an alarm system so I didn't need them for security purposes. So I have searched my 1000's of family photos and found this happy moment of my Mom and Dad. They were visiting us in Louisiana and we were all outside enjoying the warm sun. There is really no telling what we were all laughing about but I do know theres alot laughing going on when ever we are together. I really love seeing this picture everyday and seeing my parents smiling faces.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

CarJax said...

What a great picture! And what great parents we have. Thanks for posting this. Love U, Jax

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine said...

OK sorry about that...lol Had to fix the typos!

Awwwe I was excited to see your parents sweet picture on my side bar! Your parents are both such a blessing to know! Your whole family has such a quick witt about them...always laughing when around you guys! Your parents were so sweet to let Jackie and Carl drive us around in their car...since there were to many of us all to fit in one car while we were up there for a visit. The boys and Dave were spoiled by having your dad take them out fishing. Dave and the boys really liked your dad. Your mom and us girls spent the day together and had such a nice time in Seward too! Tell your Alli hi for me and have those girls bake you a Easter cake!...lol Don't you just love having older kids who not only can do all this stuff but really like doing it!...lol Hugs and I'll bring you and snackie something back from the beach trip. I'll get your addy from Snackie!I am staying at my parents condo for two weeks and really excited about getting away! Sending Hugs and love your way! Tell your momma and dad Hi from me! =O)

Barb said...

Hi Bonnie, What fun to see this picture and remember where I think it was and what all we were doing. If I am not mistaken we were spending a family play & food day out in your back yard with horse shoes etc. Dad and I were sitting in the swing way back by the fence and in the shade as I was not wanting too much sun but was sooooo enjoying just swinging there in the cool breeze of the trees and being with every body. Thanks for sharing the memory. I love your blog and your eggs & Tulips!! ^)^ LOVE, mom

Mer said...

I love this picture! What a treasure. Thanks for posting.