Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Valentines Boxes

We did it!!! About 8:30 last night we sat down with 5 shoe boxes and construction paper and created our family Valentine Boxes. We didn't have a ton of fancy supplies but we all had fun decorating our boxes. I got this idea from Chris Fairchild (Evans). Chris is my sister Jackie's - sister in law. I know that is a little fuzzy. At least she's not my great Aunts sister in law once removed and twice recovered. There is always a reason to be thankful. Anyway back to the boxes. We will now spend the next week and half writing Love notes to each other, drawing pictures and creating coupons to put in each others boxes. Then before the big day I will add some goodies and fun things. We plan on keeping the boxes and use them in the years to come.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

CarJax said...

I love those boxes! They all look great. Thanks for posting this. So fun to see. Hugs 2 U & your sweet valentines, Jax

Christine said...

You know I love those boxes!!! I love the fact that you each made one too! Bonnie your family is adorable! Lots of fun memories for sure!

Makayla said...

Momma U R AWSOME!! And so is your valentines boxes!!
<3 always,
Kayla

Mer said...

Cute project!