Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Birthday fun part 2

Heres more pictures of Makayla on her special day. I picked her up from school at 12:30pm. She was just finishing lunch with her friends. They made her a big card and all signed it. She was so happy about the flowers. They were sitting on the lunch table next to her when I walked in. Her teachers and classmates were talking about how fun it was to have the flowers delivered. Miss Pat said Makayla's face turned bright red. Makayla said over and over how she LOVED the flowers. She said they made her day - and I got their in time to get her out of school before Spanish so I have earned double points for sure. I love that great, giggly, gorgeous, gracious, groovy girl!!!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

CarJax said...

I love the flowers too! Good job y'all! Happy Birthday sweet Kayla girl. You are a superstar in our family and I love you to pieces. Mama please give her a hug for all of us. Big love, (Aunt) Jax

CarJax said...

P.S. Time to go check out my blog. :O)

Karen said...

Come on GIrl! Post your purse!!! ;)
Don't you love our kids' birthdays? treasure them, cause they go so FAST!!!!!

Christine said...

LOL @ Karen's request of the purse! lol Hey..what fun times these are! Let the party go on all Month Long Birthday girl! We have Birthday Ferries that decorate the tar out of house for the kids B-days! The only problem is, they don't come with clean up Ferries! Have fun you guys, and I love that she was so thrilled with the flowers...what a sweet brother.

Lorie said...

How fun! What a fun mom!