Saturday, May 2, 2009

TOMATOES!!!

Our garden is going great guns and we have a ton of Tomatoes just getting ready to ripen. I can honestly say that it is a close call as to what I like more fresh summer tomatoes or going shopping when I actually have money in my pocket. And you know how I love to shop. So seeing these tomatoes growing in my own yard is making me giddy with delight! Now is the time to book your reservations for B and L's B &B. Fresh Tomatoes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The corn is doing great as well and the pumpkins I put on the patch last fall are really going to town. PTL!!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Makayla said...

Your blog is awsome MOM !!!

Mer said...

I am a little jealous, I must admit. Tomatoes ripening already? Perhaps I am gardening in the wrong state?? ;)