Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Makayla's School Play

We went to watch Makayla in her school play this evening. It was about the Life of Christ. Makayla played a crippled lady and also Mary Magdaline. She had lines for each part and did GREAT!! Tonight was the dress rehersal - they performed it for the Weds. night church service. We will be going back on Friday with Lar and Grandma and Grandad for the big school production. Mak said they had a blast after school - she stayed straight through until the play which started at 6:30pm. One of the student's parents rents the big jumpers and slides so after school they all played on those until time for pizza. Then it was time to get ready for the show. With only 13 kids in high school they have become close friends over the past year and really have a good time together. Im so thankful that she gets to go to a small Christan school - what a Blessing!!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

CarJax said...

Yay! Way to go Makayla! I knew you'd do a great job. Hugs, Aunt Jax

Barb said...

Hi All, really sounds like a fun play with good actors/actresses so please ENJOY for us too. Good Job Maky!!
About the garden---WOW oh WOW. and I think I DO enjoy fresh tomatoes and corn on the cob better than shopping any day!!!!
Save some for us please. Love, mom/Gma

Mer said...

Way to go, Mak!

Christine said...

When I first started reading this I was thinking how cool is this to have this production in school! Then I read where they are in a Christian school. lol

I have never even met your kids but feel as though I know them through the blogs here!!! I can be a blog Auntie...lol Way to go Makayla! =O)Would of been fun to of seen it with you guys.