Saturday, April 18, 2009

Yikes! Alli lost a foot

Alli lost a foot of hair this morning. She has been wanting to get her hair cut for a couple of weeks now. After trying to keep it combed and looking good on vacation Lar and I were all for it. We checked on line to see how much we would need to cut to donate it for cancer patients. We needed 10 inches but cut 12 plus to make sure we had enough. Then she wanted her bangs cut too - thats a little out of my comfort zone but we managed and she loves her new look and do. She looks quite abit older with the shorter hair and just now asked me if she could get her ears pierced. Just hold the train - I didn't know when I cut her hair this morning I was also going to say good bye to my baby. No ear piercing until she's 12!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

CarJax said...

That girl is growing into a beautiful young lady! She has always been cute as a button, but now just look at her. It certainly runs in the family with all your youngin's! Love U all, Jax

Christine said...

The hair cut is adorable on her! She does look older...yep they grow up way to fast...deep sigh.

Barb said...

Boy that Allie girl sure does look "purdy" in her new do and I bet some one will be blessed with her hair. I know she will love taking care of it now and really it is still long so Gma is happy about that. Thanks for sharing.