Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Scored at the Library Book Sale

Oh Baby, I hit the jack pot at the library book sale today. I didn't buy any books - how can that be - but I did find a ton of kids magazines. I came home with Boys' Life, National Geographic Kids, Discovery Kids, Highlights, and Ranger Rick. Now we are talking hours upon hours of fun and interesting reading for my three - plus me. And you know Lar will be interested as well. After school I was out watering the garden and when I came in this is how I found Nick and Alli. Alli had all the magazines in their proper piles and Nick had some Boys' Life mags near him. They were each pouring over them and telling the other what they had read. Mom heaven. Thank you Lord for the gift of the Library Book Sale.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

CarJax said...

Love it! You definitely scored. TYL indeed. Hugs 2 all, Jax