Sunday, April 5, 2009

Panama City Beach

We spent a great day in Panama City Beach!! We got here in time for lunch and then headed to the hotel. It was decided that the boys would go to the mall near the hotel and the girls and I headed down to the beach. Then checked out some great beach shops along the way. The boys found what they were looking for at the book store. The girls and I scored at a huge Beach Wear shop!!! We met back at the hotel and all went out for dinner. Now we are back to the hotel and getting ready for bed. Alli gets to swim with the dolphins in the morning. (its her turn)


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

CarJax said...

Yay! You're blogging on vacation! And to think it took you months to get going. Looks like you had a great day. Keep 'em coming. Love U, Jax

Christine said...

Wow...a vacation blog...now I know you are hooked!!!...lol

I am so jealous seeing that beautiful beach and warm water!! Great picture! Ok, so if I can't have the warm Florida beach here I will just live it through you guys! Can not wait to see the dolphin pictures!

Barb said...

WOW, thanks for the vacation blog. Keep em comin!! That looks like a really nice beach and is that white sand?? The big high rise buildings remind me of a real beach and vacation get away spot. I will have to keep that in mind for a later date. ^)^ We will talk about this when you get home. Keep having FUN, and be safe and keep blogging, please. LOVE, mom