Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Makayla's Marvelous Day

For the love of Makayla this day was born. The idea, the storm, the dress - all were planned as her perfect body was being formed. As much as Alli and I enjoyed this day - and I am still smiling 24 hours later - this day will forever be on Makayla's heart. I believe I was in my late pregnancy with Makayla when I first watched Mr. Darcy and Pride and Prejudice. Kaylynn insisted I watched the first episode - knowing full well that there is no turning back. One of Makaylas best memories is staying up late and watching P and P with me eating those little pink and white frosted animal cookies. The little kids had been put to bed and Lar was out of town - it was just us two big girls together. Makayla is a true lady and has such a love for the Victorian era. When Alli and I found this dress Saturday morning we thought it was beautiful but didn't come home with it. We wanted to surprise Makayla but its hard to buy a dress of this Magnitude for someone. When I got home and told Lar about it he sent be right back down town to get it for her. Im so glad I did. Elegant, flowing and full of joy describes both Makayla and her dress.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: