Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Alli's Awesome Day

Alli loved this dress the moment her eyes fell on it. The color seemed bright but on Alli it was just right. Alli enjoyed dressing up and putting on some eye make up. I brought out my big jewerly box that Lar gave me many years ago - still filled with most of the jewerly I have ever owned. We picked out some pearls but then Alli found this necklace - it matched perfectly. As we walked around taking picture she would hike her dress way up. Makayla and I would look over and there was one of the "step sisters" walking towards us. Alli is so full of life and had the best time. Nick was a good sport to carry her part of the way and untangle her from the sticker bushes. Beauiful, slim and sparkly describes Alli and her dress.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: