Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Bonnie's Beautiful Day

As the girls and I put on our dresses and looked at each other - we just laughed - it seemed like our dresses really fit our personalities. The funny part is we found these dresses at the Street Fair this weekend for 25.00 each and really only had a few to choose from. If we had 100's to choose from I don't think we would have been any happier than with the ones we came home with. The main thing I wanted in my dress was a big full skirt. I have never worn a gown before other than my wedding dress - so a big skirt was a must! I am so thankful for my two girls and a chance to play dress up with them. I would describe my dress and I as playful.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mer said...

So great! What a steal. Great memories being made to be sure. Thanks for sharing! :)