Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sunday School Christmas Party

It has been such a Blessing to be a part of Union Baptist Church. We joined earlier this year and our whole family is just so thankful for our new church family. When it was decided that we would have a Christmas party for my Sunday school class I was all to happy to volunteer our home. The decorating started even before Thanksgiving was over. This being our second Christmas here in Mississippi I wasn't sure were I should put everything. So I wanted plenty of time. Well on the day of the party, Sat. Dec. 5th, our whole family worked most of the day getting everything cleaned up and ready for our guests. Lar and Nick and Alli worked outside hanging even more Christmas lights and setting up a place for everyone to park. Makayla and I were busy cleaning (like you do when you have guests over) and baking goodies for the party. When the time came for everyone to get here. Nick stood outside with a flash light and guided everyone to their parking spot. The girls met our friends at the door and took their coats and gifts and food. After we ate we played the Newly Wed game. I think everyone enjoyed it - we had a ton of laughs over the answers thats for sure. Then we went on to the gift exchange and more games. It was a fun night and a great way to start the Christmas Season.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: