Monday, December 21, 2009

The Making of Our Family Christmas Picture

If we were going to have a family Christmas picture this year it was up to me to get it done. I needed every ones cooperation of coarse and ask that they bring their best smiles but really its me - all me. ;0) Just joking here. Anyway, I used a little tripod that Lar had given me a couple of Christmases ago to take this picture. It has bendy legs so I can wrap it around a tree trunk or put it just about anywhere. On the way to church I announced that when we got home before everyone changed we would try to get a family photo. I set the tripod up on a fence opposite of us and set the timer. I had 10 seconds to run over and climb up on the fence and smile. After several tries I got my technique down and we ended up with a great picture. The kids enjoyed seeing me run for dear life. They know how I love a good picture. In the making of this picture I must thank Makayla for helping me up, Nick for always smiling, Alli for offering to help, and Lar for putting up with the whole mess. Merry Christmas and thank you my treasured family for the memories.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

CarJax said...

So cute! And I love the finished product. And you all!